नमस्कार

नमस्कार

Pages

Monday 20 July 2009

Blood Donation Camp

It's Monday. The weekend has passed. The Sunday night is gone. And what story I have to tell you is about an attack! The whole night I was just fighting. Trying not to be a victim. Trying not to be eaten as lunch, breakfast and dinner as well! But couldn't save myself. They were many! I was alone. They were well equipped. I had a weapon whose power I believed a lot!

They were so powerful that when I got myself up from the bed, instead of just lying there as ‘come. enjoy’ type; there were all blood stains on my bed sheet!

First I took is as ‘oh! Great! I killed so many of them’.

But doesn’t it mean some other creatures died and shed my blood!!

I see myself like a huge full-fleshed chicken on a plate!!

What if they have inserted their parasites in my blood? I am scared. Had that horrific Malaria thrice in a year’s time two years back! My dear daughter had warned me last time! “Mama, if you get this malaria of your’s again, I will disown you for sure!!”

See! How scary this malaria is for me!!

And the agony is I work on the brand GoodKnight as a creative director and the GoodKnight liquidator was the only weapon I had last night!

I see the death of my faith in my work!

No comments: